- All competitions are run By Wildlife One and require NO monetary contribution or entry. As such all competitions,while fairly drawn at random are considered a gift to a random individual.
- All competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees or contributors of Wildlife One and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or drawing of these competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition can be accessed via Wildlife One’s website or through a social media site which will indicate the steps need for entry to any competition.
- Entrants must still be entered via follwing the social media page or by being subscribed to the newsletter at the time of closure. Removing yourself from the entry mode (eg; UN-liking the Facebook page or UN-subscribing to the newsletter) will be considered as revocation of your wish to enter the draw .
- Closing date for entry will be be decided by the terms of each completion which is often dictated at the bottom of page. Often once a certain number of entrants have been reached.. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
Rules concerning competitions
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes for individual competitions and the entry numbers required for the draw to take place will be stated at the bottom of this page.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Wildlife One will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by using this sites contact page.
21 . Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Facebook Ad – (start date: 11th of June 2019)
Advert Description: Win £150 (randomly drawn). Large Yellow AD with wildlife silhouettes. Wildlife One and Alexander S. Howson clearly visable in left corner of Ad.
Entry: Like the Facebook page for Wildlife One/Alexander S. Howson.
Draw Date: When the Facebook like list (follwers) reaches 12,000 followers. (UK ONLY entrants).